25 February, 2008

Weekly Goals for w/c 25/03/2008


Taking the lead from the lovely miss Gala Darling; I’ve decided to start setting weekly goals for myself.

Sometimes when you set big heavy goals for yourself be it yearly, quarterly or even monthly it can be too huge to manage. Looking at such a large concept of something that needs to be done it can be hard to decide where to start and hard to feel any sense of accomplishment as you work towards it. Plus, if your anything like me it’s easy to just forget them and end up setting the same goal year after year without ever getting to tick them off your list.

Shorter goals are much easier to focus on and give a greater sense of achievement.

My goals for this week are:

- Reply to all emails, phone calls and text messages I receive.
- Get out of bed by 7.00am every morning. (I know that doesn’t sound hard but believe me, I’m nearly 6 months pregnant, heavy, tired and lazy. This is harder than it sounds)
- Post on my blog at least once a day.
- Make sure I eat three meals a day every day.
- Start writing up a business plan (I’ll fill you all in on this in the coming weeks)

No comments: