14 January, 2008

My fashion gene is defect



Before becoming pregnant dressing up was one of my favourite things to do.

Lately nothing inspires me, when I go shopping I can't find anything I like (which is great financially) and none of the clothes in my wardrobe seem quite right.

I'm not quite at the stage where I need maternity clothes yet but I'm feeling a bit fat and bloated so my clothes don't sit quite right.

It's only to weeks to go until my birthday and I want to find something fun and glamorous to wear but I am an idea free zone.

Throw me ideas people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where, oh where did you find this photo? If I get any bright ideas for your pregnancy fashion wardrobe, I will send them along posthaste.

Bec said...

Hey, I will update the post to link to the site, I really should have done that in the first place.
It's off a maternity website called FillyBoo