14 January, 2008

Messing With Mondays #1


Well everyone knows how awful Monday's are, having to wake up to an alarm clock after two blissful days of slumber, trying to get your brain into gear, being pushed and shoved by people on the train on the way into work, being ready to go back to bed by 10 in the morning.
Awful, Awful, Awful.  Personally I've had enough and I think we all need to do our bit to make Monday's nicer.  Not just for ourselves but for the world around us.

Every Monday I'll leave five tips on how to improve your day and everyone elses.  I invite all of you to leave your tips in the comments below.

#1 - Smile at everyone you see.
#2 - Make yourself a nutritious breakfast and take the time to sit and enjoy it
#3 - Wear your favourite underwear
#4 - Give yourself a treat - A chocolate muffin for morning tea or even just a few extra scoops in your milo
#5 - Buy or pick some flowers to brighten up your home, work or bedroom.

1 comment:

A.Y. Daring said...

Thank you for the birthday wish Bec! It's never too late to make my day :D

Funnily enough, I also wear my favorite underwear on Mondays! There's ust something about it that makes the day a little more exciting, isn't there?